What I believe it means to be a true “Proverbs 31” woman:
- She stands strong in the face of trials and adversity, because she knows that her strength comes entirely from God.
- She gives of herself abundantly and unselfishly to all those who need her, while expecting nothing in return.
- She stands ready and prepared at a moments notice to carry out those things which the Lord instructs her to do for His Kingdom.
- She possesses noble character, integrity, and excellence!
- She is a successful businesswoman, because she operates in line with God’s Kingdom Principles.
- She lives a Holy and virtuous life, because the Kingdom of God resides within her.
- Her life and all the fruit produced from her work brings Glory to the Most High God.
And Proverbs 31 verse 25 from the Amplified Bible says- “Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure; she rejoices over the future [the latter day or time to come, knowing that she and her family are in readiness for it]!