Praise God, for another day to bring Him glory! I guess I decided this awhile ago, but just thought I should let the whole world know that I am officially opting out of all this talk about “recession.” Since I operate on the “WORD” system, and not the “World’s” system none of the characteristics of “recession” apply to me. I think that is just the most wonderful thing!!! YEA!!!!!!
You do know that you can get in on this joy too? At least if you are a born again, bible believin’, Child of the Most High God- then you can enjoy this one of MANY, MANY benefits which comes with the package. A Holy and Divine package with no expiration date or shelf life, and your benefits do not have a 30, 60, or 90 day waiting period before they begin. There is nothing better!
Continue to walk, better yet RUN in God’s purpose and destiny for your life!
Filed under Church, Corner insight foundation, destiny, Hot Topics, ideas, information, Inspiration, life, Ministry, Missions, Random thoughts, Resources, Success in Life, thoughts, Tips, Uncategorized, Writing
As I was reading some other Christian Blogs, I stumbled upon one that truly spoke to my spirit. This was a question that I try to ask myself each time before I post something on this blog. Because when I initially started this blog, it was because God had given me instructions that I needed to start one so He could get the Glory from the content that I published or the helpful resources/information which others could access as they walk in God’s Divine Destiny for their lives.
So the blog that I found written by Bob Kauflin is entitled: “Worship Matters – Resources for Leading Worship” it can be accessed by clicking on this link :
He features some awesome information concerning “Blogging to Worship God”- there are three different module posts related to this topic (1) Content, (2) Attitudes, and (3) Motives. I highly recommend that you read these posts, because it will give you insight into how we as Christians should make sure whatever we are doing- that we are doing it for God to get the Glory and not ourselves.
I trust that when you read his blogs on this topic, you will be as blessed as I was.
Until tomorrow, goodnight!
Filed under Business Resources, Church, Corner insight foundation, destiny, Hot Topics, ideas, information, Inspiration, life, Ministry, Missions, Random thoughts, Resources, Success in Business, Success in Life, thoughts, Tips, Writing
What I believe it means to be a true “Proverbs 31” woman:
- She stands strong in the face of trials and adversity, because she knows that her strength comes entirely from God.
- She gives of herself abundantly and unselfishly to all those who need her, while expecting nothing in return.
- She stands ready and prepared at a moments notice to carry out those things which the Lord instructs her to do for His Kingdom.
- She possesses noble character, integrity, and excellence!
- She is a successful businesswoman, because she operates in line with God’s Kingdom Principles.
- She lives a Holy and virtuous life, because the Kingdom of God resides within her.
- Her life and all the fruit produced from her work brings Glory to the Most High God.
And Proverbs 31 verse 25 from the Amplified Bible says- “Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure; she rejoices over the future [the latter day or time to come, knowing that she and her family are in readiness for it]!
Filed under Business Resources, Church, Corner insight foundation, destiny, entrepreneurship, Hot Topics, ideas, information, Inspiration, life, Ministry, Missions, Random thoughts, Resources, Success in Business, Success in Life, thoughts, Tips, Writing
1. Stop obsessing over what you cannot change, and focus on the things that you can change! (Starting with yourself)
2. There is no one who can take away the divine destiny that God has placed inside of you.
3. The only resource book that you need for success in life and business in God’s Holy Word- The BIBLE.
4. How you view your life is up to you, if you can think successful then you can be successful. If you believe you are defeated, then you will always remain defeated.
5. Everything you need is already inside of you, use it!
6. You must realize that not everyone is going to like you, accept you, approve you, support you, or love you – recognize this and wish them well anyway!
7. You cannot do everything in one day, but what you can get done- complete it in EXCELLENCE!
Filed under Business Resources, Corner insight foundation, destiny, entrepreneurship, Friday's Feature, Hot Topics, ideas, information, Inspiration, life, Ministry, Random thoughts, Resources, Success in Business, Success in Life, thoughts, Tips, Writing