Praise God, for another day to bring Him glory! I guess I decided this awhile ago, but just thought I should let the whole world know that I am officially opting out of all this talk about “recession.” Since I operate on the “WORD” system, and not the “World’s” system none of the characteristics of “recession” apply to me. I think that is just the most wonderful thing!!! YEA!!!!!!
You do know that you can get in on this joy too? At least if you are a born again, bible believin’, Child of the Most High God- then you can enjoy this one of MANY, MANY benefits which comes with the package. A Holy and Divine package with no expiration date or shelf life, and your benefits do not have a 30, 60, or 90 day waiting period before they begin. There is nothing better!
Continue to walk, better yet RUN in God’s purpose and destiny for your life!
Filed under Church, Corner insight foundation, destiny, Hot Topics, ideas, information, Inspiration, life, Ministry, Missions, Random thoughts, Resources, Success in Life, thoughts, Tips, Uncategorized, Writing
1. Stop obsessing over what you cannot change, and focus on the things that you can change! (Starting with yourself)
2. There is no one who can take away the divine destiny that God has placed inside of you.
3. The only resource book that you need for success in life and business in God’s Holy Word- The BIBLE.
4. How you view your life is up to you, if you can think successful then you can be successful. If you believe you are defeated, then you will always remain defeated.
5. Everything you need is already inside of you, use it!
6. You must realize that not everyone is going to like you, accept you, approve you, support you, or love you – recognize this and wish them well anyway!
7. You cannot do everything in one day, but what you can get done- complete it in EXCELLENCE!
Filed under Business Resources, Corner insight foundation, destiny, entrepreneurship, Friday's Feature, Hot Topics, ideas, information, Inspiration, life, Ministry, Random thoughts, Resources, Success in Business, Success in Life, thoughts, Tips, Writing