What I believe it means to be a true “Proverbs 31” woman:
- She stands strong in the face of trials and adversity, because she knows that her strength comes entirely from God.
- She gives of herself abundantly and unselfishly to all those who need her, while expecting nothing in return.
- She stands ready and prepared at a moments notice to carry out those things which the Lord instructs her to do for His Kingdom.
- She possesses noble character, integrity, and excellence!
- She is a successful businesswoman, because she operates in line with God’s Kingdom Principles.
- She lives a Holy and virtuous life, because the Kingdom of God resides within her.
- Her life and all the fruit produced from her work brings Glory to the Most High God.
And Proverbs 31 verse 25 from the Amplified Bible says- “Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure; she rejoices over the future [the latter day or time to come, knowing that she and her family are in readiness for it]!
Filed under Business Resources, Church, Corner insight foundation, destiny, entrepreneurship, Hot Topics, ideas, information, Inspiration, life, Ministry, Missions, Random thoughts, Resources, Success in Business, Success in Life, thoughts, Tips, Writing
I am sitting inside typing away on the keys of my laptop, while the temperature outside boils at 100 plus degrees. Thanks be to God for the modern day blessings of central air, as well as ceiling fans, of which I have both on MAXIMUM HIGH right at this moment. While watching the 6 o’clock news just now, I had a revelation as the weatherman discussed the early season record temperatures and the “heatwave” that we are experiencing here on the East Coast. According to temperature history “logbooks”, we experienced hot temperatures of this magnitude back on this day in 1899. So here is my revelation for all it is worth; long before there was discussion of “global warming” or the “greenhouse effect”, the earth was experiencing what it calls “unseasonable” extreme temperatures. Therefore, when are people going to realize that we operate on God’s system- The Word’s System, and not “The World’s System.” When you become a Christian and you have an intimate relationship with God, then the theoretical things, ideations, and beliefs of this world system do not apply to you. As a child of the Most High God, you have been set apart and given all the supplies you need for your journey. When you are thirsty or exhausted, just dive into His Holy Word. For in God’s Word one will find the only replenishment, which can completely quench your thirst.
[ John 7:37-38 ~”In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.” (King James Version)]